1. Collection of Personal Information
Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety collects the following personal information when you place an order with us:
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Billing and shipping addresses
In accordance with PCI-DSS standards, credit card numbers are not stored in our systems. When purchasing from Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety your financial details are passed through to a secure server using root encryption technology.
2. Use of Personal Information
The information you provide is used to process and fulfil your order and to keep you informed about the status of your order.
Site visitors and customers are required to “OPT IN” to subscribe to our electronic direct marketing (EDM) database. This information is only used by Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety to send marketing or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the Unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety will not disclose any information about any individual without the individual's consent, except to comply with applicable laws or legislated requirements.
Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety does not sell or otherwise shareinformation collectedwith third parties for marketing and/or other purposes. Any communications you subscribe to will originate only from Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety.
- Your computer's IP address and browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages you visit on Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety’s website
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default but can be altered to prevent automatic acceptance – See Settings on your browser. If you choose not to receive cookies, you will still be able to browse the site and make purchases if desired, but some site functionality will be lost.
7. Complaints About Privacy Breaches